The Alma Market ("We" “Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy together with our Website Terms and Conditions sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed and managed by us. You can be assured that data we collect will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it. Therefore please carefully read the following regarding our views and practices relating to your personal data and how we will treat it.
- Your name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Your payment information
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We strictly treat your information as private and confidential and will not disclose this information to other individuals or companies. We will not distribute your information to be used in mailing lists, surveys, or for any other purpose outside of the Alma Market unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- The information you provide is used exclusively for our own internal purposes only. We use this information for some of the following reasons:
- To understand your needs and to provide you with a better service where possible.
- Internal record keeping. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- For research purposes and to gain insight with the view of improving our products and services for you and other users.
- We may periodically send you information regarding new products, special or promotional offers or other information which we think you may find interesting. In such cases we will use the email address you have provided.
- For our statistical purposes, we may gather details of ‘your’ visits to our website and the information that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, browser usage, weblogs and other communication data. This will not identify you personally or any of your personal details whatsoever. Where information is gathered through a data gathering resource such as Google Analytics, it will never be passed onto third parties.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. All information you provide to us is stored and encrypted on our secure servers. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have taken all reasonable and necessary steps to secure & safeguard the information we collect online.
- For your information, a cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies help us to provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way will give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Please feel free to contact us at any time.
‘The Alma Market’ is a trading name. Our trading address is 57 Smallcombe Rd, Paignton, Devon, TQ3 3TJ
Our contact page: http://thealmamarket.co.uk/index.php/contact-us