"We” or “Our” means www.thealmamarket.co.uk.
“You” or “your” means the person accessing, using or ordering from our website over the Internet or telephone.
These terms and conditions set out the full extent of any agreement between you and thealmamarket.co.uk By placing an order with us you agree to be bound by The Alma Market's terms and conditions set out below. Please read these Terms carefully to ensure you acknowledge them before ordering any products from our site or over the telephone.
All customer details and information are kept strictly confidential and all information is encrypted. No customer details are passed on to any third party and any payment details are not saved.
- After you place an order with us, either online or by telephone, we will acknowledge receipt of your order via e-mail to the email address associated with your account.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by us. TAM are free to withdraw from a prospective contract at any time prior to acceptance.
- You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of ordering products from us are true and correct.
Our aim at The Alma Market is to despatch all purchases within 24hrs, this excludes Sat, Sun and Bank holidays. Products will usually be shipped via a reliable courier such as 'My Hermes' or by Royal Mail. To ensure the correct postage is levied, all our items are weighed individually to minimise any overcharge of postage occurring. All items will be packed lovingly and securely.
- Orders fulfilled by TAM and shipped to UK addresses typically arrive within 3-5 working days.
- Please allow 10 days before enquiring about UK lost or missing items.
- Allow 6 weeks for deliveries to BFPO addresses.
- Please allow additional time for your orders to arrive over bank holiday periods.
- If you want your parcel to be left it in a 'safe place' (ie. Behind bins, down side alley, with your neighbour etc.), please let us know in the comments box at the end of the order process. Please note that we will not be held responsible if an item goes missing once it has been left on your property.
- If your order is despatched via courier and you decide to change the delivery address, a service fee of £7.50 will be payable by you. This is a service fee charged by the courier company and regretfully we have to pass this cost onto our customers.
To prevent delays or loss of items, it is essential that your name and address details are entered correctly and accurately. We cannot be held responsible for delivery issues caused by the incorrect entry of address details.
Our Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights. For further information on your statutory rights you may look to the consumer direct website or other sites such as Citizens Advice for guidance.
Returns & Refunds
We do hope you love the item(s) you receive. However if for any reason you are unhappy with your item(s) you may return it to The Alma Market within 14 days from the point of receiving your item(s) and we will provide a full refund subject to the terms and conditions below. Please contact us as soon as possible (by e-mail or telephone) to notify us of your intention to return so we can provide you with a Returns Authorisation Code. Goods should not be returned to The Alma Market without prior agreement.
Where goods are supplied in their original packaging, they must be returned in such packaging where possible. You will be required to pay for the return postage and packaging unless the goods are deemed damaged / faulty on receipt. Returns should be carfully and securely packaged and contain your name and our Returns Authorisation Code inside. We recommend you obtain proof of posting in case your item goes missing in transit. Please return any items to: The Alma Market, 57 Smallcombe Road, Paignton, Devon, TQ3 3TJ. Once we have received your item(s) meeting the returns criteria you will be issued a full refund. Refunds can only be made directly to the payment card or account used for purchase. Orders returned after the 14 day returns deadline will not be refunded and you will have to pay for them to be retuned back to you. Under such circumstances you have an additional 14 days in which to reclaim the returned items. If your items not claimed during that period of time, we are at liberty to resell the goods.
Please note that 'Tailor-made' or 'Personalised Items' cannot be returned if you simply change your mind.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
Products And Definitions
Whilst every effort is made to portray products accurately, slight variations may occur in size and colour due to the hand decorated nature of some of our products. All measurements quoted are approximate and in centimetres. The reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow. Slight variations can also depend on the set up of individual screen resolutions.
All hand decorated items are originally new or pre-loved. These items have been decorated in various ways to give a new look. Please note that "Shabby Chic" is a distressed look, therefore these items are not damaged but simply made to look older, worn and/or vintage in appearance.
If a product is marked as a 'second' you will be able to buy it at a reduced price. A product classified as a 'second' means it is either:
An item having an imperfection. An imperfection means it could have a minor chip, dent or scratch, or have a paint discolouration fault, or be marked in another way, or perhaps have something missing, With such items the nature of the imperfection will be detailed in the description.
- A previously returned product that has been repackaged.
Prices and Availability of Goods
Prices are subject to change without notice and all goods are sold subject to availability. If goods that have been ordered are temporarily out of stock, we will contact you so that you may choose between a refund or to wait for the item to come back into stock, or to select an alternative item. If an alternative item is chosen that is of greater value to the original item, the difference in payment will be required by you. If the item is of lesser value a refund will be issued to you for the difference.
- All the content on this site is protected by UK and International Copyright Laws.
- No part of this site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, redistributed, modified, displayed or performed without prior written consent from The Alma Market.
- This site is provided as a Shopping Resource by The Alma Market. The site is provided on an “as is” basis. The Alma Market makes no express or implied warranties of any kind relating to the provision of information or service on or by this site.
- The Alma Market will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use or misuse of this site or any of the information contained within it.
We reserve the right to make changes to this site, disclaimers, and terms and conditions at any time.
Use of Site:
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Your us Our site is continually evolving as we try to provide a better service for our customers. If you have any questions relating to our products, site or anything else in relation to The Alma Market then please email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply as soon as possible.
The Alma Market
57 Smallcombe Road, Paignton, Devon, TQ3 3TJ, United Kingdom
Terms and Conditions Version 24th July 2017